GLST 220 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers
1. Adults retain _______% of what they learn if they teach it to someone else and have immediate application of what they learn.
2. The Life Transformation Group accountability consists of which three essential disciplines for personal spiritual growth:
3. Which of these items is not one of the four dimensions of listening discussed in the presentation?
4. Katie Driver believes that the pedagogical manner of getting information to people will have the greatest impact for making disciples.
5. According to Scot McKnight, a gospel culture emerges from a culture in all of the following ways except for:
6. According to Neil Cole, a Life Transformation Group should seek to:
7. According Scot McKnight, true “gospeling” will avoid topics like God’s wrath, hell and judgment.
8. According to Scot McKnight, the apostolic gospel can’t be reduced to a gospel of sin management because it was a gospel of Jesus‐declaration (that included the defeat of sin and death).
9. According to Ed Wakin, “We __________________________ what we can do to help a new believer to grow in his/her faith.
10. Which of the following are characteristics of Powerful Questions:
11. The key to rapid expansion of God’s Kingdom and good leadership is:
12. The instructor in the presentation believes that in the discipleship process we should correct all false statements as quickly as they occur to protect people from believing incorrectly.
13. When taking a conversational approach to discipleship, the instructor believes that for good dialogue to take place you, the disciple‐maker, should be speaking roughly half of the conversation.
14. The acronym WAIT stands for:
15. It is the opinion of the instructors in the presentation on methodologies that people are unlikely to participate in a Bible Study until they are believers.
16. Adults retain _______% of what they learn through lecture.
17. According to the presentation on methodologies, it is a good idea for disciple‐makers to spend the time necessary up front to develop discipleship formulas before attempting to engage specific people groups.
18. Which of the following is not one of the seven signs in John:
19. When taking a conversational approach to discipleship, the instructor believes that we don’t have to agree with an individual to understand them.
20. Based on John 20:30‐31, Neil Cole believes that the seven signs in John are a Holy Spirit inspired methodology for pointing people to Jesus.
21. According to Ed Wakin, “We _________________________ what God can do with a new life that has received the gospel.”
22. Which of these methodologies was not discussed in the presentation on the Practice of Making Disciples?
23. Mark 5:1‐20 is a great example of why we should place people in a comprehensive discipleship program before encouraging them to share their faith.
24. When taking a conversational approach to discipleship, the instructor believes that your focus should be on your own thought process and what you believe you need to say next.
25. The instructor in the presentation believes that it is appropriate for person who is not yet a follower of Jesus to share in a Bible study what they have learned from God’s Word.