EDUC 319 Quiz Teaching Writing
EDUC 319 Quiz: Teaching Writing and Writing Workshops
Covers the Textbook material from Module 1: Week 1.
- How many writing standards are there at each grade level?
- What is the first stage in the writing process?
- Which of the following is not a component of a writing workshop?
- A class chart is used to monitor the classes’ progress as they move throughout the writing process
- Editing is in the final stages of the writing process before the revising stage.
- Revising is clarifying and defining the ideas and content of the piece to make sure the content is clear.
- There are four stages in the writing process.
- The author’s chair is a specific chair in the classroom where students can and will read their own work.
- Teachers differentiate writing instruction in two ways: in the process, and the product.
- What is the final stage in the writing process?