EDUC 640 Midterm Liberty University
EDUC 640 Quiz: Midterm
Covers the Learn material from Modules 1 – 4: Weeks 1 – 4.
- Evaluate the history of school reform efforts in the United States. To what degree have these reforms been beneficial? Incorporate principles from the textbook and/or course videos in your response.
- Creating an environment conducive to learning requires leadership. Choose one of the main topics in this chapter and locate a verse or story from the Bible that represents or speaks to leadership on this topic.
- Select a case study from the end of the chapter on the topic of vision. Write a response to the case study incorporating principles from the textbook and/or course videos.
- Explain the difference between data from external and internal environments. How might the data be collected and analyzed? Provide examples of the types of decisions that might be based upon data from an external environment and those that might be based upon data from an internal environment. Incorporate principles from the textbook and/or course videos in your response.
- Which types of resistance to change do you perceive as being most challenging to a school administrator? Why? Provide an example from your own experience of one of the types of resistance. How did administration respond to the resistance? Was the response effective? Why or why not? Incorporate principles from the textbook and/or course videos in your answer.
Explain how the terms below are similar to or different from one another. How does each relate to the other and how do they serve to benefit an organization? Incorporate principles from the textbook and/or course videos in your response.
• Personal Vision
• Corporate Vision
• Shared Vision