EDUC 319 Quiz Strategic Writing
EDUC 319 Quiz: Strategic Writing and the Writer’s Craft
Covers the Textbook material from Module 2: Week 2.
- Which of the following is not included in minilessons?
- The purpose of Writing Strategies is to help a writer work through problems they are facing in the writing process or encounter during writing.
- Writers use rereading and questioning during the drafting process to evaluate their work.
- The biggest difference between capable and less capable writers is capable writers are more strategic in their writing.
- Teachers can introduce writing strategies in first grade by explaining what writing strategies are and how they improve writing.
- Which of the following is not one of the levels of scaffolding?
- The six traits or the six traits plus one are ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, conventions, and presentation.
- Teachers use mentor texts to teach students how to properly use the four traits in their writing process.
- Ideas and organization are not used in which of the following stages of the writing process?
- Teachers teach writing strategies through minilessons.