BIOL 103 Quiz DNA Information
BIOL 103 Quiz: DNA Information
- DNA is made visible—brought out of solution—by
- What is the importance to our experiment of the salt that is present in the sports drink?
- The sports drink sample is transferred from a collection cup to a
- Where in your tube is DNA first seen?
- Your lab manual describes DNA that has come out of solution as
- What process maximizes the amount of DNA you recover in your final sample?
- Ethanol is added to the 15-ml tube by
- The cell lysis solution contains ____________ that helps to rupture cell membranes gently.
- DNA is extracted from the ethanol layer using
- What effect does coffee (caffeine) have on DNA isolation?