BIOL 103 Quiz Scientific Method
BIOL 103 Quiz: The Scientific Method
- Which of the following statements about glove use is true?
- Which of the following is a hypothesis studied in the first activity?
- The primary danger in performing science laboratory experiments in a home setting is that
- What is the ideal number of variables for the experimenter to alter at one time?
- In your second experiment, which has to be a controlled variable according to the instructions?
- Which is a dependent variable in these experiments?
- When running an experiment, which variables represent the unknowns we are trying to measure?
- According to the instructions, the temperature of the water in your second experiment can not be
- Which variable was not a controlled variable in the first activity?
- A factor that is intentionally changed by the experimenter is called the