BIOL 103 Quiz Microbes Diversity
BIOL 103 Quiz: Microbes: Diversity
- How often may a swab be reused for inoculating a nutrient plate?
- A major goal of aseptic technique is to
- The nutrient plate growing the smallest number of colonies is the one swabbed
- Swabbing a nutrient medium plate with a sterile swab
- A highly probable source of contaminant micro-organisms in culture media is
- The most effective way to sample airborne microbes is to
- In pouring molten media from a tube into a plate
- Which is not needed for environmental microbes to survive in a lab setting?
- Select the correct sequence of activities below:
- Which sampling source is least likely to yield human pathogens?