Home » Downloads » HIWD 555 » HIWD 555 Quiz 3
HIWD 555 Quiz 3 Liberty University
- What did R.A.C. Parker speculate the Americans could have done in 1944 to reduce the number of victims of the Holocaust?
- By August 1941, where did the German High Command want to focus its attack?
- In __________________, Hitler declared his hatred for Jews and his views that they were the root of evil in the world.
- Which of the following is nota correct statement concerning the German attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
- General Zhukov organized the defense of Moscow.
- Most of the workers in the death camps were Germans.
- In the summer of 1940, what did Hitler hope achieve in his war with Great Britain?
- What was the codename for the German attack on the Soviet Union in 1941?
- What was the national origin of most Jews killed in the Holocaust?
- Why was Richard Sorge significant?
- Hitler sought to create an anti-British alliance including Germany, Spain, Italy, and the Soviet Union in the fall 1940.
- How long did the Germans expect the Russian army to last after it attacked?
- Which conference marked the official beginning of the Final Solution?
- Where were the brains of children preserved who were victims of Nazi experimentation?
- Who argued, “The Fuhrer had declared his determination
[and sees the destruction of the Jews] as exterminating bacteria to save the organism”?
- What gas did the Germans use to exterminate Jews?
- There are people today who argue that the Holocaust did not occur.
- All German concentration camps were death camps.
- Prior to Operation Barbarossa, which country supplied Germany with greatest quantity of war materials?
- What happened to the families of Russian soldiers who surrendered to the Germans?