- The Arab Spring 2010-2011 uprisings caused a divide between what two Arabian powers?
- Who is called the “father of Turkish nationalism”?
- “Job nationalization” has dropped the percentage of foreigners working in Arab countries to what percentage?
- A Soviet backed socialist regime overthrew what Afghani King in 1973?
- The internet has increased the polemical discussion between which two Islamic groups?
- OPEC’s market share of the production of oil is:
- What percentage of the world’s Muslims are of Arabic descent?
- According to Gelvin, which event did NOT contribute a part to the contemporary era?
- Who became the president of Egypt following the 1952 coup?
- The Soviet Union committed how many troops in an unsuccessful bid to stop the Mujahidun (Mujahideen)?
- The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan cost them ____,______ casualties.
- What is the largest Muslim country (by population) in the world?
- How much of Saudi Arabia’s revenues come from oil?
- During the notorious Anfal campaign of 1988, how many Kurdish civilians were killed by Iraqi government troops?
- The Bacth Party took control of which governments via purging of leftists, Islamists and unions, institution of labor confederations, and the expansion of women’s rights?
- What do Arabs call the Arab Spring?
- What nations primarily made up the “Global South”?
- What 1952 political movement became the model for the establishment of other states in the Muslim world?
- OPEC began with which five original members?
- Israel, Lebanon, Turkey, Palestine and Iraq are all examples of what category of states?
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Liberty University