FNLT 101 Quizzes
FNLT 101 Quizzes
- God uses money in our lives in each of the following ways except:
- What did Ron’s pastor friend in Kenya say was the biggest hindrance to the spread of the gospel in that part of the world?
- Which of the following statements does not reflect Blue’s teaching on money from Chapter 1 of Never Enough?
- When someone’s faith journey and money decisions become intertwined, they often find that:
- Which of the following statements does not reflect the teaching about wisdom in Never Enough?
- The issues that money creates are not just issues of the wealthy; they are issues of
- The Iceberg teaches the following about our finances:
- Blue teaches that changing the trajectory of a person’s “number story” begins with:
- True or False: God’s word on the topic of money is true, timeless, and transferrable.
- One of the most powerful things about wisdom is:
FNLT 101 Quiz Budgeting
- A budget is _____ your money where to go instead of wondering where it went. – John Maxwell
- Having a plan on paper on purpose, before the _____ begins, is a powerful habit that leads to wealth.
- Money is _____.
- Stephen Covey says that highly effective people are _____.
- In the Reasons Why People Don’t Budget video, Dave says the average person in America today makes about $40,000 a year according to the census bureau.
- Which of these is NOT listed as a common item for the envelope system:
- Never reward yourself if you have money in an envelope at the end of the month.
- “The envelope system is when you use _____ for different categories of your budget, and you keep that cash in envelopes.”
- Your budget is not going to work right away; it takes _____ to get it right.
- Fear can keep people from creating a budget.
FNLT 101 Quiz Savings
- Order the 7 Baby Steps
- “No discipline seems _____ at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.” Hebrews 12:11
- Baby step 3 is to save ____ worth of expenses.
- According to The Baby Steps video, _____ must become a priority.
- Baby step 2 is the _____ _____ .
- According to the textbook, “Money magazine says that _____ percent of us will have a major negative event in a given ten-year period of time.”
- Dave Ramsey _____ while he was in college.
- The Mission Statement of the Lampo Group is, The Lampo Group provides Biblically based common sense _____, which provides hope to everyone in all walks of life.
- You should save $2,000 for a starter emergency fund. (If making less than 20k/year you should save $1000 for a starter emergency fund.)
- “one who is dishonest in a very little is also _____ in much” according to Luke 16:10b