EDUC 624 Quiz Communities
EDUC 624 Quiz Communities and Problem-Solving
- Dreikurs asserted that student misbehavior is directly attributable to
- Erikson asserts that each stage of human psychosocial development
- At its core, classroom management is not a series of techniques and strategies; it is, instead, an exercise in
- For Glasser, which of the following circumstances would be of critical importance to successful schools?
- In general, when dealing with adolescents, educators should strive to avoid discipline systems that
- Lipsitz contends that adolescents need all but which of the following?
- Maslow would likely to make which of the following statements?
- Social cognitive development theory suggests that when students fail to meet adult expectations, the issue is not one of unmet student needs, but instead reflects
- Using Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, what would be the order of these needs from most basic and necessary to higher order?
- What would Dreikurs most likely say about a child who acts out in class by talking over teacher and getting out of his seat?
- Which of the following behaviors would you NOT expect to see from a teacher who adheres to social cognitive development theory?
- Which of the following behaviors might best help teachers understand students’ academic failure and misbehavior?
- Which of the following factors is NOT, according to Coopersmith, associated with the development of high self-esteem?