CLST 100 Quiz 1
Scored 50 out of 50.
CLST 100 Quiz 1
- The poor thinking demonstrated in the Garden of Eden after the fall into sin
- The following is true of those with a strong visual learning mode.
- If you are planning to work while attending college,
- This world view argues that truth is discovered via experimentation and careful replication of that experimentation.
- Select the statement that is true about learning styles.
- The two most important habits to address during your early days of transition into college are
- This world view abandons the quest for universal truth claiming instead that subjective truth is more important than objective truth.
- All the following statements are true about an academic advisor except this one.
- At a Christian university, the Bible
- The judging/perceiving scale measures
- The college experience is more about
- The thinking/feeling scale measures
- Planning to succeed as a college student means
- The following statement is not true about effective time management.
- A “not‐to‐do” list
- Your lack of motivation may result from
- If you fail to accomplish a goal,
- The person with a strong extraverted personality
- Distractions can originate in
- The typical college catalog
- A typical college program will include courses in the following categories
- The person with a strong sensing personality prefers
- The person with a strong perceiving personality may be harmed by
- Procrastination may be caused by all the following except
- Goal statements may have their quality measured against the SMART criteria, two of those criteria are