CLST 100 Quiz 3
Scored 50 out of 50.
CLST 100 Quiz 3
- The personal tastes evident in matters such as clothing choice, art, and music are known as
- It is important to rethink your personal value system
- As you consider designing a preparation schedule before a test,
- If you wish to improve your memory, honor the following principle(s).
- The following is generally true of tests in college when compared with tests taken in high school.
- The components of an essay question that are helpful to mark before outlining an answer to the question are
- Dishonest behavior before or during a test
- A value system used to determine what is right and wrong, just and unjust in the world is known as a
- Staying up all night to study for an exam makes sense if
- The following statement is false when it comes to decision making.
- Christians have an advantage in managing unwanted stress because
- Building a balanced and effective exercise program means designing a program that has these components.
- The first step in a formal decision‐making process calls for
- All the following are helpful ways to address unwanted stress in your life except for this suggestion.
- This statement is untrue about physical or mental wellness.
- If you are determined to lose weight,
- If test anxiety is interfering with your ability to prepare for and take a test,
- Students have run into trouble most often with an open‐book test when
- The amount of sleep you need each night
- The type of thinking called dualism
- Personal tragedies
- Identify the statement that is true about healthy eating.
- It is important to remember that an essay question will be evaluated on
- Should one of your friends or family members speak of suicide,
- If you have chosen to use alcohol, the following is a warning sign that you need to seek assistance with your habit.