CCOU 304 Quiz 5 Marital Life
CCOU 304 Quiz 5: Life Problems: Marital Life
- Which of these is not listed as a reason God gave us food?
- We should aim to know others well enough to know how to pray for them.
- The gospel provides hope to women who are single.
- If conversations begin awkwardly, we should stop and try again another time.
- As it relates to counseling a woman who is single, which of these should be our primary focus?
- According to Welch, as helpers, we need to balance seeing the bad with the good.
- Which of these was not listed as one of the ways to look for the good in someone?
- Which of these is not listed as a diagnosable eating disorder:
- The degree to which a woman likely struggles with her singleness is connected to her desire to be married.
- Disordered eating is a fairly easy and straightforward issue to address.