CCOU 304 Quiz 7 Family Life
CCOU 304 Quiz 7: Family Life
- Counseling marital unfaithfulness is usually a quick and straightforward process.
- Which story from the Bible was used to demonstrate God’s faithfulness to his unfaithful bride, Israel?
- Which biblical truth was not given as a source of encouragement to women struggling with infertility?
- Which of these was not one of the gardens in Scripture where we see Satan directly acting?
- We should always follow up about a particular prayer need.
- Most women who struggle with infertility or pregnancy loss will respond in the same way.
- Infidelity includes more than just sexual adultery.
- Satan doesn’t care about our counselee’s struggles.
- There is a unique power that comes from inviting the Lord into our struggles through prayer.
- The first step in counseling infertility is to grieve with her/them.