CCOU 304 Quiz 8 Second Half
CCOU 304 Quiz 8: The Second Half of Life
- Who is responsible to model conflict resolution in the family?
- What is the story we are to keep in mind?
- Only parents have responsibilities in the family.
- What do we need to examine our own sin first?
- If we ignore sin in others, we sin against them.
- In counseling families, we must ultimately remember that earthly families serve as a picture of God’s family.
- Where is our ultimate hope as we lead others towards change?
- Sin does not need to be a part of our counseling conversations, as it isn’t always applicable.
- Which of these is not one of the instances Welch lists for when we would speak up about sin?
- The best approach for dealing with the sin in a counselee is to hold up a “mirror” for them to see it themselves.