BIOL 103 Quiz Animal Diversity
BIOL 103 Quiz: Animal Diversity
- ______________ have radial symmetry and sting prey with cells on their tentacles.
- Arthropods exhibit
- Choanocytes with whip-like flagella set up a flow of water carrying nutrients through the body of
- All of the following are used to classify animals into specific phyla except __________.
- Members of this phylum can possess a coat of hair.
- Which of the following phrases best describes an animal?
- Movable tube feet and radial symmetry are found in members of Phylum
- Arthropods possess
- Members of Phylum ______________ were observed in the human intestine.
- Some members of this phylum normally move about with a single, large muscular foot.