Home » Downloads » BIOL 103 » BIOL 103 Quiz 7, 8
BIOL 103 Quiz 7, 8
- Choanocytes with whip-like flagella set up a flow of water carrying nutrients through the body of
- Which of the following phrases best describes an animal?
- Some members of this phylum normally move about with a single, large muscular foot.
- Members of Phylum were observed in the human intestine.
- Arthropods possess
- Arthropods exhibit
- Members of this phylum can possess a coat of hair.
- Movable tube feet and radial symmetry are found in members of Phylum
- have radial symmetry and sting prey with cells on their tentacles.
- All of the following are used to classify animals into specific phyla except .
- It would be difficult to count each elephant in an elephant population at any given time mostly because
- In the mark-recapture study in this lab, the actual population size must be somewhere near
- The quadrat approach would be least appropriate for sampling population
- In Activity #1B, which value below best represents the density of red squares/cm2 in the five quadrats you sampled?
- In Activity #1A, if 10 transects were run instead of 5
- To provide the best estimate of the average density of green squares on a sheet of paper using the quadrat method, successive placements of the quadrat should be
- On the population sheet in Activity#1, which population ranked the highest in percent coverage?
- Which of the following is the most obvious technical problem associated with sampling using the quadrat method?
- How would the data change in the mark-recapture experiment, if the population had been sampled 40 times instead of 20 times?
- Which of the following amounts would be least helpful in estimating population size by the mark- recapture method?