BIBL 472 Quiz Church as Family
BIBL 472 Quiz: The Church as Family
Covers the Textbook material from Module 1: Week 1 – Module 3: Week 3.
- There is little difference between marriage in the first century and the way we think about marriage today.
- The emotional bond experienced among brothers and sisters in God’s family
- The interpersonal harmony and absence of discord expected among brothers and sisters in God’s family is
- The undivided commitment to God’s group that marks the value system of brothers and sisters in God’s family is
- The value of having many churches in a particular area is that Christians have other places to worship when they experience conflict in their current church family.
- The true gospel addresses solely the issue of one’s personal relationship with God.
- The closest family bond in ancient Mediterranean society was ___________.
- The sharing of resources that characterizes the relationships among brothers and sisters in God’s family is
- The early Christians made tremendous demands on their converts–demands that affected the most important areas of their lives.
- Among the early Christians, salvation involved both a new relationship with God and a new relationship with