BIBL 472 Quiz World of New Testament
BIBL 472 Quiz: The World of the New Testament
Covers the Textbook material from Module 2: Week 2.
- Who was the leader of the Sanhedrin?
- Most of Jesus’ ministry happened in Galilee.
- The Hasidim were the violent fourth philosophy of ancient Judaism
- Trade and communication passed between Mesopotamia and Egypt through Israel, making its territory crucial in the ancient world.
- The synagogue became the predominant place of worship for Jews after the Babylonian exile.
- Which geographic zone is home to the wilderness east of Jerusalem, which served as both a place of refuge and testing for God’s people?
- The Jewish group that served as secretaries and chroniclers was known as the
- The temple was an economic drain on the city of Jerusalem.
- Barabbas, the man released during the trial of Jesus, was most similar to a modern
- What group consisted of educated elites, landowners, and members of a Jerusalem urban class who had learned to profit from Roman rule?