AVIA 360 Exam 4 Liberty University
AVIA 360 Quiz Determining the Need
AVIA 360 Quiz Safety
AVIA 360 Quiz Running the Business
AVIA 360 Quiz Operations
- Flight departments should view their activities primarily as
- The budget is an extension of which business process?
- What is at the core of IS-BAO?
- What are the three divisions of on-demand air transportation?
- Commercial air transport is separated by the FAA into
- Maintenance technicians should be hired for their ability to
- What is meant by the abreviation AOG?
- What method of trip approval offers aircraft users the most control over aircaft scheduling?
- Which is an element of execution?
- Which is an example of a tangible benefit of corporate aviation?
- What is one broad category in which automation-related incidents occur?
- Users of IS-BAO have mentioned Cost Containment as a reason for implementation. What does Cost Containment refer to?
- What is the general rule of thumb for the number of pilots per corporate aircraft?
- What must a manager do to have key managerial skills become a part of their repertoire?
- Which system of maintenance tracking is reported to be particularly impressive when it comes time to sell the aircraft?
- It is important for the flight department manager to be aware that company culture
- When it comes to maintenance, what are the two general options available to owners?
- Which is a basic financial process highlighted in the text?
- Which is an example of a variable cost?
- Which is one aspect of a just culture?
- How much of business aircraft accidents occur in the final minutes of flight?
- Severity of Hazard x Probability of Occurrence =
- Which is a benefit of just culture?
- Which safety causal factor was mentioned as perhaps the most important?
- Which is factor helps to indicate a successful flight department?
- Who is responsible for the airworthiness of all aircraft within the flight department?
- Unescorted visitors in the hangar, or on the ramp should be
- What person is responsible for ensuring that a viable maintenance program is in place?
- The NBAA Management Guideline which attempted to establish best practices, was first published in the
- Safety management at the beginning of flight was
- A systematic approach to managing safety, including the necessary organizational structures, accountabilities, policies, and procedures is a(n)
- The assessment, expressed in terms of predicted probability and severity, of the consequences of a hazard is
- When unique operational situations occur such as overweight landings, bird strikes, or severe turbulence are encountered, the aircraft will need a(n)
- Safety management systems began with
- The accurateness of the flight log book entries are the responsibility of the
- When away from home base, all necessary measures needed to protect the aircraft are the responsibility of
- One of the most important responsibilities assigned to the maintenance manager is the:
- SMS institutes a cultural shift that provides for
- A weight and balance form must:
- Flight crew passports and ID cards should be renewed ahead of time by at least
- Firearms on aircraft should be
- Some corporate operators choose to outsource their maintenance to
- During the planning phase of each trip, there should be
- What document allows an operator to take advantage of the engineered redundancy within modern aircraft?
- What document clearly designates who is allowed to board the company aircraft?
- Accurate recognition of hazards
- The first and most important task of putting together an effective SMS program is the creation of
- The CFR which covers reportable incidents or accidents is
- When the aircraft is at home base, the entrances and compartments should be
- FAA regulations that required inspection or modification to an aircraft after it has been certified are