AVIA 360 Quiz Operations
AVIA 360 Quiz: Operations
- Which is an example of a tangible benefit of corporate aviation?
- What year was the first corporate jet introduced?
- Annual Aircraft Operating Costs Determine the approximate Total Variable Cost with the following data for a utilization level of 320 flight hours. Variable Cost ….$1,533 Fixed Cost ………$330,000
- Which is an example of a variable cost?
- Which specific flight department document helps to outline how the aircraft is used and who can use it?
- In addition to being “functional,” the text mentions that the organizational structure should be
- What is one cause of the flight department to be lulled into a false sense of security?
- Which management skill is mentioned as the most important skill for managers?
- What two factors should be known by flight department managers and reporting seniors in order to be a better advocate of the flight department?
- What are the three essential management tasks?
- Which is an element of execution?
- What is at the core of IS-BAO?
- What is the general rule of thumb for the number of pilots per corporate aircraft?
- The FOMs primary function is to
- Users of IS-BAO have mentioned Cost Containment as a reason for implementation. What does Cost Containment refer to? (Refer to the Class Project Excel file) Using the Cost of Operation tab enter the following aircraft (use the default loan term variables [20%, 20Yr, 7.00%, 12]): New Pilatus PC12 2. new King Air 350i 3. new Phenom 300 4. 2012 Hawker 900XP What is the estimated hours of utilization needed for the King Air 350i to be a cheaper alternative than charter?
- Refer to the Class Project Excel file) Using the Cost of Operation tab enter the following aircraft (use the default loan term variables [20%, 20Yr, 7.00%, 12]): 1. new Pilatus PC12 2. new King Air 350i 3. new Phenom 300 4. 2012 Hawker 900XP What is the estimated yearly cost, based on the data from the city-pair analysis, for the new Pilatus PC12? This is based on how many hours of utilization?
- Use a minimum of two paragraphs to explain some of the key points developed in chapter 6 on international operations.