AVIA 360 Quiz Determining the Need
AVIA 360 Quiz: Determining the Need
- At the time of this book being written, how many business aircraft (turbojet and turboprop) were being flown worldwide?
- Corporate aircraft operations are distinct from employee-flown operations because of
- The “narrow” perspective of corporate stakeholders focus primarily on
- Commercial air transport is separated by the FAA into
- Key-person insurance policies often use salary multipliers of what value to help better value the time of an employee?
- Approximately how much of airline service supports business travelers?
- What are the three divisions of on-demand air transportation?
- Which method of on-demand transportation involves leasing an aircraft to another operator for equal time on their aircraft?
- Determine the in Total Costs if you increased utilization 50 above the anticipated level of 320 flight hours. Variable Cost ….$1,533 Fixed Cost ………$330,000
- All methods of on-demand air transportation should be viewed as
- Which is an example of a fixed cost?
- Determine the approximate Total Cost per Hour with the following data for a utilization level of 320 flight hours. Variable Cost ….$1,533 Fixed Cost ………$330,000
- Determine the approximate Total Variable Cost with the following data for a utilization level of 320 flight hours. Variable Cost ….$1,533 Fixed Cost ………$330,000
- It is important for the flight department manager to be aware that company culture
- What happens to the total cost per hour as utilization increases?
- (Refer to the Class Project Excel file: City-Pair Analysis Tab) Select the new HondaJet HA-420 from the drop down and place it in the input field. What is the estimated utilization (hours) to complete all company travel (including the expansion into Oklahoma)?
- (Refer to the Class Project Excel file: City-Pair Analysis Tab) How much drive time to the home/departure airport is saved if the company decides to utilize an on-demand solution?
- Use a minimum of two paragraphs to explain some of the differences one might consider when deciding between the purchase or lease of an aircraft.