AVIA 360 Exam 2 Liberty University
AVIA 360 Quiz Determining the Need
AVIA 360 Quiz Safety
AVIA 360 Quiz Running the Business
AVIA 360 Quiz Operations
- Which aspect of company travel is considered in an air transportation analysis?
- At the time of this book being written, how many business aircraft (turbojet and turboprop) were being flown worldwide?
- All methods of on-demand air transportation should be viewed as
- Personal and business aviation are separated by one singe factor:
- Which is a deciding factor when it comes to the decision to either purchase of lease the aircraft?
- Fractional ownership shares are based on this maximum annual aircraft utilization.
- Key-person insurance policies often use salary multipliers of what value to help better value the time of an employee?
- What happens to the total cost per hour as utilization increases?
- Often individuals select a method of on-demand travel based on
- The budget is an extension of which business process?
- What method of trip approval offers aircraft users the most control over aircaft scheduling?
- Which is a definition to tax depreciation?
- The efficiency of the flight department refers to its ability to
- How can the flight department save money in the area of maintenance?
- Flight departments should view their activities primarily as
- What key factor helps enable the the flight department to become an “essential” part of an organization?
- Which is a basic financial process highlighted in the text?
- Which is an element of execution?
- The reporting senior needs to have knowledge of the flight department at two levels. The first level is the big picture. What is the second level?
- Why do managers, that have been promoted from the flightline, have such a difficult time performing in their new management role?
- Which management skill is mentioned as the most important skill for managers?
- What is one cause of the flight department to be lulled into a false sense of security?
- Which is a warning sign that spells trouble for the flight department?
- What must a manager do to have key managerial skills become a part of their repertoire?
- What is the NBAA CAM program?
- On occasion, meetings between the department manager and superior should be held
- Much larger organizations may choose to delegate many of the daily administrative duties to
- Being able to keep the information of who is on board and where they are going privileged information is the advantage of:
- What can it be difficult to establish because of the nature of the business aviation mission?
- Over the continental united states, Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums (RVSM) begin at flight level:
- What operational requirement is a cornerstone of a corporate operation?
- Who has overall responsibility for the flight department and reports to the senior corporate executive?
- A process and seamless system should be developed for the transition between:
- The biggest expense of operating under Part 135 vs. Part 91 is:
- Which part of the constitution gives the basis for the United States federal government to regulate aviation?
- The Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) and the Civil Aeronautics Authority were created as a result of the:
- Communication in the flight department
- Who is responsible for the management and regulatory compliance of safety related matters?
- Leadership is
- Typically, flight departments will carry
- As part of an overall campaign to engage the entire company in your effort to promote the aviation department,
- What act set up the financial system by which airports and aviation facilities are repaired and upgraded?
- Who is responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of all assigned flights?
- Who has command authority over the flight, crew members, and passengers during a flight?
- The paramount communication factor within a flight department is
- A method of delaying distractions from the back is to enforce a rule
- A very effective and efficient means of getting your safety message across to an audience is
- Even if the passengers and executives for the company treat the crew and aviation department with familiarity,
- Who is responsible for managing a continuous surveillance, analysis, and operational irregularity process; and providing leadership and direction for the maintenance services function.
- What part of the Federal Aviation Regulations regulates scheduled commuter and on-demand commercial operations?