SOWK 250 Quiz 2 Liberty University
Module 2: Week 2
- Balance is important because it not only takes care of our bodies and those around us but also brings awareness that it could negatively affect which parts of our lives?
- What did Margaret, from the case study, do in regards to the female student who was allegedly raped?
- Physically active individuals experience stronger feelings of ___________.
- Physical illnesses that can be revealed because of burnout includes all of the following except:
- Which of the following does not help keep life decisive and deliberate?
- “Exercise helps us to restore _____________ and decompress, to return to ourselves and find balance in an unstable ______________.”
- In relation to burnout and its different variables, what educational attributes most often lead to burnout?
- Social workers must:
- To find balance with self-care we must learn to:
- Which of the following is not one of the Fantastic 4?
- Social workers:
- Stress affects us physically and psychologically. It can decrease our productivity and can impair our ______________skills.
- The honest feedback from our trusted loved ones as to how we are coming across should be:
- Which is not one of the spiritual principles discussed
- Personal burnout can include psychological challenges with:
- Within one’s professional environment, burnout can occur in reference to:
- The four arenas in which burnout makes its most powerful impact are:
- How many posited factors may be related to burnout?
- Being a social worker or other helping professional is demanding on the body, mind, and the spirit.
- Hassmen, Koivula, and Utela (2000) identified exercise as a positive behavior with multiple benefits for human well-being… Physically active individuals experience stronger feelings of ___________________.