PSYC 810 Quiz Five Qualitative Studies
PSYC 810 Quiz: Five Qualitative Studies
Covers the Textbook material from Module 3: Week 3.
- Frelin (2015) described all of the following elements of case study except:
- What do Creswell and Poth recommend beginning with to select a research approach?
- Chan (2010) participated in Ai Mei’s life outside of school.
- Which of the following programs did Harley et al. (2009) use for data analysis?
- Which of the following approaches involves emic and etic interpretation?
- Harley et al.’s (2009) exclusion criteria included each of the following except:
- Frelin (2015) attempted to follow Stake’s (1995) case study procedures. Stake’s case study approach included the following element:
- Which of the following is not a component of Harley et al.’s (2009) framework of physical activity?
- Which of the following approaches involves systematic analysis?
- Which of the following sample components is Harley et al. (2009) involved in?
- In Chan’s (2010) study, the following themes related to conflict in Ai Mei’s life, with the exception of:
- Harley et al.’s (2009) three-phase model included initiation, transition, and integration of physical activity.
- Which of the following do Harley et al. (2009) focus on?
- Frelin’s (2015) study involved collecting the following forms of data:
- Which of the following approaches requires clear boundaries?
- In which of the following approaches does the researcher reduce data to its essence?
- The major outcome of Mac an Ghaill and Haywood (2015) was to identify:
- Which of the following approaches involves a portrait of an individual person?
- Which of the following was not a theme of Anderson and Spencer’s work among men and women with AIDS (2002)?
- Chan’s (2010) overriding purpose was to describe the culture of Ai Mei Zhang’s classroom.
- Frelin (2015) bounded the case as:
- Anderson and Spencer (2002) omitted direct quotes from their significance statements.
- The essence of Anderson and Spencer’s (2002) discussion involved patients’ experiences and coping strategies.
- Chan (2010) built a relationship with Ai Mei in each of the following ways except:
- Which of the following lenses do Mac an Ghaill and Haywood (2015) refer to?