HIUS 313 Quiz: The Ratification Debates
Module 5: Week 5
- As revealed by McClellan, equity law emerged in the courts of chancery and not in the common law courts of England?
- As revealed by McClellan, the originally adopted “Bill of Rights” by Congress contained how many amendments?
- According to McClellan, at the beginning of the Federal Convention, the Federalists and Anti-federalists were basically in agreement that the Article of Confederation needed to be changed?
- As revealed by McClellan, the best commentary regarding the Constitution is The Federalist?
- According to McClellan, to understand original intent, one should consult
- Virginia and New York were among the first states to ratify/approve the Constitution.
- The Bill of Rights became part of the Constitution in
- According to McClellan, Madison’s argued that the government of the United States was to be:
- As revealed by McClellan, Patrick Henry believed that if a government became inadequate, the people should have a right to:
- According to McClellan, the Bill of Rights simply made what was already implicit in the Constitution explicit?
- How does the executive, under the US Constitution, differ from that of a king? Briefly, compare the two sides.