ENGL 300 Quiz 5 Notes Continued
ENGL 300 Quiz 5: Notes From Underground Continued
Covers the Learn material from Module 5: Week 5.
- What does the officer inside the tavern do to the Underground Man when he’s standing next to the billiard table that so humiliates him?
- What item does Liza show the narrator as he’s getting ready to leave her in the brothel?
- At the end of the story, what does the narrator put in Liza’s hand (out of spite), that she ends up leaving crumpled on a chair?
- What does the Underground Man use the loan he acquires from his office chief, Anton Antonych, to purchase (at the beginning of Part II)?
- At the dinner attended by the narrator and 4 of his former schoolmates, the Underground Man comports himself with dignity and respect, and finally gets his comrades to respect him.