EDUC 750 Quiz 2
EDUC 750 Quiz Survey and Single Subject Design
EDUC 750 Quiz Mixed Methods and Evaluation Research
EDUC 750 Quiz Qualitative Research
EDUC 750 Quiz Quantitative Research
EDUC 750 Quiz Conceptualization, Measurement, and Sampling
EDUC 750 Quiz Ethical Research Conduct
- Open ended questions are most often used in research involving:
- Which level of measurement is also called the qualitative level?
- The important difference between the ratio level of measurement and the interval level is:
- Which type of validity is used when no clear criterion exists for validation purposes?
- Researchers often use which definition of children “at risk”?
- According to the authors, available online data are usually inaccurate.
- Which of the following is NOT an unobtrusive measure, as outlined by Webb et al. (2000)?
- Concurrent and predictive validity are types of _____ validity.
- Which level of measurement is the most mathematically precise?
- Triangulation refers to the:
- Direct observation may be a primary or supplementary form of measurement in a study.
- Reliability is a prerequisite for measurement validity.
- Quota sampling does not use a random selection procedure.
- Random selection is typically a haphazard process.
- Which sampling method relies on a random selection procedure?
- Which one of the following statements accurately describes a normal distribution?
- How many steps are involved in systematic random sampling?
- What is the primary limitation of cluster sampling compared to simple random samples?
- Snowball sampling would be most useful for studying which one of the following groups?
- Choosing sites on the basis of their fit with a typical situation helps increase the generalizability of the sample
- The number of elements from one sample case to another is called the sampling:
- A study sampling students at Pine Ridge Elementary in Beachside, Iowa would represent the population of:
- Understanding sampling distributions is the foundation for understanding how statisticians can estimate sampling error.
- Which type of research would be most likely to involve a nonprobability sampling method?
- The smaller the sample size, the less sampling error.