EDUC 210 Quiz: Guidance Essentials
Covers the Textbook material from Module 7: Week 7.
- Environmental factors that influence children’s behavior include which of the following?
- Positive environmental factors that influence children’s behavior include
- When a child is consistently late for snacks, the most appropriate guidance technique is to
- Which trait was not used by Thomas and Chess to classify the temperament of babies?
- The timing and sequencing of daily events can influence children’s behavior.
- Indirect suggestions do not usually work with young children.
- Active listening is universally practiced throughout most cultures.
- You do not need to worry about behavior problems with children during transition times.
- Self-discipline is a goal of a positive guidance process.
- Temperament characteristics seem to remain constant as the child grows.