COSC 622 Quiz Chapter Seven Overview
COSC 622 Quiz: Chapter Seven Overview
- Using sociometrics in schools may allow ostracism to occur between peers if not careful.
- There are no ethical concerns regarding sociometric measures.
- sociometrics may be used as an adaptions of peer nomination methods when working with preliterate peers.
- The basis of _______ is that children are asked to assign their peers to various roles (usually positive and negative roles) in an imaginary play.
- Sociometrics has been beneficial and accurate in determining:
- Sociometric techniques include a variety of procedures used within social groups to measure social constructs such as:
- Sociometrics is a potentially important assessment method because the constructs that are measured are important and highly predictive of future social and emotional outcomes.
- Peer rating is also known as _______.
- Longitudinal studies may do more harm than good in studying sociometric measures.
- The oldest and most widely used sociometric approach is: