COSC 622 Quiz Chapter Eleven Overview
COSC 622 Quiz: Chapter Eleven Overview
- Which of the following does not include Kazdin’s (1988) three general classes of behavioral codes that could be used for direct observational assessment of childhood depression?
- According to (S. M. Miller, Boyer, & Rodoletz, 1990. the clinical interview is perhaps the most widely used method for the assessment of internalizing problems
- Most prevalence estimates for internalizing problems and disorders indicate that they:
- Which of the following is not one of the three common uses of the term depression?
- Self-concept seems to be an important construct in the overall psychological and social functioning of children and adolescents, and it may have significant implications for youth with internalizing problems
- A major difficulty with the use of sociometric assessment for measuring internalizing problems is:
- Which one of the following does not include one of the general diagnostic categories of the DSM system.
- Which of the following is true of the term depression?
- The Children’s Depression Inventory (CDI) (Kovacs, 1980–1981, 1991):
- Lewinsohn’s (1974) highly influential model suggested that