COSC 622 Chapter Twelve
COSC 622 Quiz: Chapter Twelve Overview
- Which of the following is NOT true of schizophrenia?
- Which of the following is NOT true of tic disorders
- is characterized by ongoing episodes of binge eating followed by engaging in some type of compensatory behavior such as self-induced vomiting, use of laxatives, fasting, etc. (APA, 2013.
- Which of the following is NOT true of Asperger’s Disorder
- According to Newsom & Hovanitz, 1997, children with characteristics of _________________were informally referred to as having Kanner syndrome
- The average age of first onset for Tourette’s Disorder is 8.1 years, and by definition, onset is always before age 18
- Which of the following includes the general areas for obtaining detailed descriptions of the actual behavior of the target subject in the Autism Diagnostic Interview?
- Prevalence studies among adolescent girls and young women indicated that 0.3% to 1% of the population within the United States meet full criteria for Anorexia Nervosa
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three most common eating disorders?
- is pervasive developmental disorder that is characterized by marked regression in several areas of functioning, after a period of two or more years of apparently normal development.