SOWK 270 Quiz 4 Liberty University
- Considering the chief role of a social worker, when is a breach of client confidentiality allowed and, in some respects, mandated?
- Breaching confidentiality in typical cases can result in:
- The 1996 Supreme Court ruling in the Jaffee v. Redmond case resulted in the strengthening and protecting of worker-client privilege for social workers.
- Client confidentiality should be maintained with no exceptions.
- Both the legal and the moral definition of privacy and confidentiality are one in the same