SOWK 270 Quiz 3 Liberty University
- In terms of rationality, harms that all rational people want to avoid include the following EXCEPT:
- Gert’s moral framework sits upon assumptions that undergird the framework itself. These assumptions are:
- Common morality consists of moral ideals that, though morally good, are not morally required.
- The common morality framework was developed to solve every moral and ethical dilemma one may be faced with.
- In justifying moral rule violations, Step 1 includes identifying the morally relevant features of the case. These questions include: