SOWK 270 Quiz 1 Liberty University
- The core values of the social work profession include:
- The National Association of Social Workers (NASW) adopted its first Code of Ethics in:
- According to the text, what are the two separate aims in ethics education?
- The text indicates that focusing on what actions one should avoid can provide the conceptual and analytical clarity needed to address moral problems.
- Per the text, a person’s values are mainly informed by politics and religious beliefs, not experiences and context.