PSYC 101 Quiz Research Overview
Covers the Learn material from Module 1: Week 1.
- Which type of research examines relationships among variables?
- What is the first step in the scientific method?
- Which of the following is NOT a goal of research in Social Sciences?
- Bias can be evident in one’s analysis of objective truth.
- What are two characteristics of the scientific method?
- Qualitative data involves information you can count, measure, and/or calculate.
- Theories are usually influenced by worldview beliefs.
- Which type of research might establish causation?
- Theories are one way scientists communicate proven
- Which type of research examines behavior in a natural setting without involvement of the experimenter.