HLTH 623 Quiz 3: Medical-Ecology, Culture, Social Network, and Political Coalitions
Covers the Learn material from Module 5: Week 5 – Module 6: Week 6.
- A determination of life circumstances and the economic and political forces that play a role in shaping individual exposure through the social and cultural factors that place groups of people at risk
- The limbic system of the central nervous system is most closely associated symbolic language acquisition
- Protomentation is responsible for
- Emotions are a function of the triune brain structure and unrelated to culture and the socialization process
- The “thrifty-gene hypothesis” proposed to explain diabetes among Native Americans has been well documented in the literature as the clear cause of disease.
- Match the concept with the term Social effects on individual physiologic response Relations with others that have a protective effect Person-centered web of social ties Processes producing a psychologically whole and integrated consciousness
- Explain how shamanism may have developed from humans’ unique innate emotional foundations as a substitution for an authentic relationship with God.