Liberty GOVT 475 Research Paper Answers
You are required to write a 5-page policy Research Paper (excluding the title page). You must include the following sections and approptiately cite all references in current Turabian format.
Section Contents of Research Paper:
- Title Page
- Include your name, the date, course (GOVT 475), and your instructor’s name.
- Abstract or Executive Summary:
- Place this at the bottom of the title page.
- State the problem, purpose, policy options to solve the problem, and your solution in approximately 150 words.
- Create a well-developed outline in current Turabian format and include all paper headings and subheadings clearly and concisely.
- Submit this outline by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 5.
- State the problem and purpose of your paper.
- Literature Review:
- Discuss at least 2 opposing positions on a particular policy issue in public administration.
- Support 1 of the 2 positions you discussed in the literature review. In stating your position, identify why you believe the option you chose is adequate and why the other position is inadequate for solving the issue at hand. Furthermore, identify possible limitations of your position.
- Give a brief summary of your paper.
- Use a minimum of 3 sources.
- Use information in your bibliography that can be easily retrieved. When you cite a paper in a journal, make sure the year, volume, and issue numbers appear in the bibliography. Remember that information found online is not automatically true. Carefully research these sources to ensure they are scholarly. Also, be sure to read the bibliographic references and use your wisdom. When in doubt, do not use the source! You can find plenty of sources “in the sea.”
- Submit your bibliography by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.
You must use the following technical format: Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1-inch margins from left to right and top to bottom, and double spacing. If you use direct quotes that are the equivalent of 3 lines or more, single space and separate them from the main text. Number all pages. You will automatically be reduced one letter grade for each day that your projects are late (not class period or week).