EDUC 783 Quiz 3 Return on Investment
EDUC 783 Quiz 3: Return on Investment
- Students who only possess a high school diploma are just as likely to receive the same income and quality of life as students who earn a college degree.
- College students who borrow to pay for their education do not necessarily see an equal or higher return on the financial investment until years later.
- Please select the correct statements that address some general misunderstandings about student debt (select all that apply):
- Economists study the return on investment in higher education on which of the following levels? (select all that apply)
- The net benefits of higher education are typically grouped into which two categories? (select only two):
- Economists can analyze the return on investment of higher education based on the rate of return and level of return.
- What is one of the most challenging aspects of studying the return on investment of college education? (select only one):
- The economic impact of colleges and universities can be calculated by which of the following measures? (select all that apply):
- Among the studies of the return on investment in higher education, economists study which of the following categories? (select all that apply):
- A state appropriation to a public institution is an example of what? (select only one):