EDUC 783 Quiz 1 Access
EDUC 783 Quiz 1: Access and Affordability
- Economics of higher education is closely related to development of human capital. What are examples of human capital? (select all that apply):
- State and federal policy makers face which two challenges related to access and affordability in higher education? (select only two):
- Students who attend college without any financial need always persist and ultimately graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
- Students’ decisions whether to enroll in or continue enrollment (if currently enrolled) at an institution may be affected by which of the following factors? (select all that apply):
- Which of the following are examples of direct costs of college attendance? (select all that apply):
- Which of the following is not one of the stages in the college choice process?
- Students continue to make decisions regarding whether to continue enrollment or leave. These decisions are variations of what model/process? (select the one option that ts best):
- Financial aid is one way to reduce the direct costs of college.
- The best way to increase enrollment is to follow the “if you build it, they will come” strategy without any regard for marketing and recruiting.
- Which of the following is not an example of the non-market (consumptive) benefits of attending college?