EDUC 750 Quiz 5 Liberty University
EDUC 750 Quiz Survey and Single Subject Design
EDUC 750 Quiz Mixed Methods and Evaluation Research
EDUC 750 Quiz Qualitative Research
EDUC 750 Quiz Quantitative Research
EDUC 750 Quiz Conceptualization, Measurement, and Sampling
EDUC 750 Quiz Ethical Research Conduct
- The evaluation of Project Teams used a program theory approach.
- A significant strength of qualitative approaches involves:
- Cost-benefit analysis is a type of evaluation research that compares program costs to actual program outcomes.
- Which approach to evaluation research assumes a test of a simple input/output model?
- A summative evaluation is synonymous with impact evaluation.
- Which statement is NOT characteristic of educational research approaches?
- In _____ research, program participants are engaged with the researchers and help to design, conduct, and report the research.
- Analysis of the extent to which a program actually works is called:
- A researcher who uses both open-ended and closed-ended questions on a questionnaire is using _____ mixing.
- Intermethod mixing involves two or more methods.
- A well-designed empirical quantitative study does not benefit from qualitative methods.
- A standardized measure that captures the association between the independent and dependent variable across multiple studies is called the:
- Meta-analysis involves multiple studies examining myriad questions.
- Which type of design is most appropriate for examining treatment effects?
- What was unusual about Jennifer Whipple’s meta-analysis analyzing music therapy for children with autism spectrum disorders?
- The three dimensions of validity must be considered as an integrated whole.
- Howard Banford began his study with the premise that writing workshop does not work.
- Teacher research minimizes the gap between research and practice.
- According to the authors, which one of the following is a challenge confronting many teacher researchers?
- What was Howard Banford’s research question?
- “What did I learn about my students and my school”? and “Do I plan to change anything as a result of this inquiry”? are questions asked at the _____ stage of teacher research.
- According to the text, Joseph Kelly’s researcher role conflicted with his teaching role.
- Multiple data sources help to guarantee _____ in teacher research.
- Which one of the individuals listed below was an educator who believed that professional education meant that teachers were committed to systematic questioning of their own practice?
- Which concept is at the heart of the Caro-Bruce et al. (2009) study on the Madison Metropolitan School District?