Home » Downloads » EDUC 521 » EDUC 521 Quiz 1
EDUC 521 Quiz 1 Liberty University
- The increasing interest in the family as a focus for intervention is based on which of the following assumptions?
- The following factors influence how well a family adapts to the presence of a child with disabilities:
- Using tiers to deliver different intensity of instruction and intervention is an example of
- Which of these emotions do parents usually experience first when their child is diagnosed with a serious disability?
- When a child is diagnosed with a serious disability, their parents usually experience the emotion of _________ last.
- In most cases, the influence of an individual’s genetic makeup
- Most professionals now view disabilities as
- The shift away from the medical model of defining exceptionality is the result of
- A family-centered model has a _____________ orientation towards the disability.
- The movement toward an early intervention model makes which of the following more important?