EDSP 524 Quiz: Differentiated Instruction
Module 3: Week 3
- The type of assessment which refers to testing at frequent intervals so that student progress can be evaluated is
- Prioritizing objectives, adapting instruction, using systematic instruction, and implementing systematic evaluation procedures is known as
- A student pointing to a correct answer and responding to matching, true/false, or multiple choice test formats is using which strategy?
- Practice that takes place under teacher supervision and is most appropriate immediately after presentation of concepts is
- Inappropriate social behavior, such as passing notes, teasing, arguing, and fighting, should be handled by the teacher in what way?
- Practice that takes place with indirect teacher supervision and is undertaken when students’ rates of correct responding are very high is
- Asking yes/no questions, tugging questions (Tell me more), guessing questions, and leading questions (Isn’t that so?) are examples of which of the following?
- Objectives specify all of the following EXCEPT
- During teacher presentations, if students are actively listening, taking notes, outlining, and asking for clarification they are demonstrating
- The breadth and depth of content and the order in which the content will be presented is called which of the following?
- Making irrelevant digressions, not having student materials prepared, or allowing longer transitions than necessary are examples of
- Appropriate feedback can be helpful to students in all of the following ways EXCEPT
- Using learned skills or content in relevant contexts is ________.
- Distinguishing between “p” and “q” or a “b” and “d” is an example of which type of learning?
- Structure, clarity, redundancy, enthusiasm, appropriate rate, and maximizing engagement are known as