EDSP 524 Quiz: Attention, Social, and Emotional Strategies
Module 4: Week 4
- Establishing a written agreement that formalizes the behaviors a student agrees to exhibit and the positive consequences is known as which of the following?
- Warnings and direct feedback that the student’s behavior is inappropriate is known as which of the following?
- Which system of reinforcement allows the teacher to provide a tangible symbol to reward positive behavior of an individual student, small groups of students or an entire classroom that can then be exchanged for a backup reinforcer?
- Withdrawing previously earned points for serious behavior is known as which of the following?
- This self-efficacy strategy involves reviews and overlearning to reinforce previous knowledge. What is the strategy?
- A program in which older students serve as tutors for younger, lower functioning students is called
- Considerations for implementing elements of classwide peer-tutoring programs include all of the following EXCEPT
- Explaining what is expected, role-playing, and encouraging students not to give up are all important when training which of the following?
- Improved academic skills, positive attitudes toward their partner, positive attitudes toward the content, and positive attitude toward school have all been noted as benefits of which of the following?
- Slavin (1991) describes several types of cooperative learning activities. Which of these activities requires the students to decide how they will learn the material, organize the group to facilitate learning, and how the group will communicate their results to others peers in the class?
- In which type of reconstructive elaboration does pictorials work best?
- Using concrete information and examples can enhance memory. One type of concrete example is which of the following?
- Questioning and continued practice after learning has been achieved is referred to as which of the following?
- One side effect of stimulant medications can be ________.
- A teacher should give directions that explain the content, format, rationale of the assignment, in addition to all of the following, EXCEPT