CSIS 208 Quiz 1 Liberty University
- Although the documentation step is usually listed last in the problem-solving process, it should actually begin when the problem is first defined and continue through the problem-solving process.
- Which programming tool uses English-like phrases with some Visual Basic terms to outline a task?
- The Properties window is used to change how objects look and react. (T/F)
- What effect will the following statement have?
Visible = False
- The statement btnButton = “Press” produces an error message. (T/F)
- Software refers to the people who work with computer hardware.
- Visual Basic is considered to be a
- Which of the following statements sets the words on a button to “Push Me”?
- Pseudocode and flowcharts are two different tools or methods used in planning a solution to a problem.
- During the design phase, all errors will be caught by Visual Basic’s smart editor.
- The Visual Basic Code Editor will automatically detect certain types of errors as you are entering code. (T/F)
- Which of the properties in a control’s list of properties is used to give the control a meaningful name?
- Changing a control’s Text property also changes how you refer to the control in code. (T/F)
- The recommended prefix for the name of a button control is btn. (T/F)
- When a Visual Basic program is running, the user can move from one control to another using the keyboard by pressing the
- What would be a good name for a text box to hold a person’s first name?
- The ForeColor property of a text box changes the color of the form containing the text box. (T/F)
- When will the following event procedure be executed?
Private Sub txtBox_TextChanged(…) Handles txtBox.TextChanged
- Which of the following is not one of the three steps used to create a Visual Basic program?
- What does the parallelogram flowchart symbol represent?