CRIS 608 Quiz 3
CRIS 608 Quiz 3 Liberty University
Quiz: Domestic Violence and Educational Setting Trauma
- According to NBC News, military divorce rates are declining with the current war situation in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The record keeper:
- The team leader needs to be:
- In first response situations, one’s personal safety is irrelevant.
- In order to determine the primary aggressor, which of the following should a responder be aware of?
- Communication will help to spread rumors.
- Which of the following is not a crisis level response?
- The media specialist communicates with:
- According to the lesson, what should a couple NOT do to reject isolation?
- According to Dennis Rainey, marriage takes place on a
- By definition, domestic violence happens only to women.
- Which of the following does not need to be documented by first responders?
- Dennis Rainey encourages couples to surround themselves with the right kind of
- The “bounce-back factor” refers to:
- The leading cause of injury to women ages 15 to 44 is:
- In a crisis, officials should address students before staff
- The first step a crisis response team should take is to:
- First responders should beware:
- According to the lesson, it is more important to guard one’s body than one’s heart, because actions determine the state of a marriage.
- Dennis Rainey advocates resolving conict when it occurs, as opposed to waiting until what some couples would think of a more convenient time.
- _________ is not one of the three S’s of rst response:
- The intelligence department communicates happenings with the students.
- Forgiveness, according to Dennis Rainey, is giving up the right to
- Domestic violence does NOT include:
- According to the latest census and statistics, a woman in beaten every 15 minutes.