COUC 698 Quiz Jungers & Scott Chapter 4
- Practicum and Internship requirements have undergone four major changes in recent years, which of the answers below is not one of those changes?
- While forming impressions of the client and his/her family background and personal history
- Using ________________, the counselor must look at factors that are currently maintaining the client’s dysfunctional state and that are directly amenable to therapeutic intervention.
- A conceptualization is a framework through which the counselor organizes his/her understanding of
- The goals of assessment and assessment interviewing involve everything except: