COUC 698 Quiz Jungers & Scott Chapter 1
COUC 698 Quiz: Jungers & Scott Chapter 1
- The following is true about a counselor certification
- Counselor certification proves to the public that the counselor has met national standards established by the counseling profession. It not a ___________ to practice.
- Which of the following locations can state and provincial requirements for practicum and internship be found:
- Which of the following options is true about licensing laws in the United States:
- At the present time, in the United States _________ states, Washington D. C. , and Puerto Rico have passed licensing laws for counselors.