- Advocates of restorative justice favor justice for:
- The traditional system we now use contrasts with restorative justice in which of the following ways?
- Which of the following is not a central principle of restorative justice?
- Which of the following statements regarding the role of restoration is true?
- Which of the following is not a purpose of the victim-offender conference?
- Restoration is contingent on which of the following?
- Which of the following is not an appealing aspect of restorative justice?
- Which of the following examples about the justice problem is true?
- The prison problem of restorative justice refers to which of the following:
- Which of the following statements regarding the criminological problem is true?
- According to Tom Tyler (2003), procedural justice is referring to:
- What is likely to occur if officers, court personnel, and other state officials do not use procedural justice in their interactions?
- According to Braithwaite (1989), which of the following is an example of reintegrative shaming?
- Restorative justice advocates believe that offender change should be primarily accomplished by:
- Which of the following statements is not a main conclusion of restorative justice research?
- Which of the following is not a limitation of restorative justice?
- A rehabilitation component is generally not included in restorative justice because:
- Which of the following statements regarding the Indianapois Juvenile Restorative Justice Experiment results are true:
- What type of analysis did Lawrence Sherman and Heather Strang (2007) use in their earlier work to determine that restorative justice infrequently increases recidivism and about half of the time actually decreases it?
- Andrews and Bonta (2010) completed a meta-analysis that examined 46 studies where restorative justice was compared with another sanction. Which of the following statements regarding their results is true?
- What are the four limits to restorative justice? Which limitation is the most troubling? Justify your answer.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Liberty University